Hispanic Professional Network
Sales is the lifeblood of every organization. Companies that best manage their sales functions, stand a good chance of surviving the COVID-19 era.
Organizations hoping to minimize losses or creatively take advantage of the COVID-19 pandemic, will not only prioritize the well-being and health of their employees, but also ensure that their sales team optimally utilize their skills during and after the pandemic.
* Alana Bentley, Territory Sales Executive, Aeris Communications
* Emmanuel Lopez, National Director - Strategy & Development, BetterWorld Technology
* Blanca Sepulveda, Owner, Transformation Financial
* Importance of sales professionals to an organization
* Aligning customer priorities with sales solutions
* Deepening relationships with customers during the pandemic
* Building trust and loyalty with your clients
* Keeping customers reassured, safe and happy during the pandemic
VIEW ALL LEADERSHIP SUMMIT WEBINARS: https://bit.ly/2ZMlaHS
#diversity #inclusion #Latino #Latina #Latinx #business #news #leadership #inspiration #motivation #sales #success